Since 1997, HCA has conducted over 150 strategic plans, program evaluations, and research studies across Canada and internationally. HCA has experience working with a variety of clients including all levels of government, community organizations, non-profit agencies, and the private sector.
HCA offers professional development workshops and training on Results Based Management and Evaluation, Performance Indicators, Survey Design, Participatory Evaluation, and Outcome Mapping. We also design and facilitate customized workshops and curriculum. The Mission of HCA is to provide the best services combined with the best research and advice in planning and evaluation to clients.
HCA fulfills the mission by:
- Maximizing client ownership of the research process and results;
- Recognizing the perspectives of all groups involved in the research and planning process;
- Using the most appropriate/effective combination of methods;
- Maintaining the highest ethical and professional standards.
HCA specializes in:
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Strategic Planning
- Economic Impact Assessment
- Professional Development and Training