The Communities of Practice Networking session will be held from 3:25 PM—4:05 PM on Tuesday May 11, 2021.
Choose which group(s) you are interested in connecting with when you register for the conference. We want to co-create these sessions with you, so if there’s a group of evaluators you want to connect with, register early!
- Public Health — hosted by Stephanie Gee (Region of Peel – Public Health), Rachel Harris (City of Hamilton Public Health Services) and Rachel Laxer (Public Health Ontario)
- Community-based Participatory Evaluation —hosted by Dr. Paul Favaro (York University)
- Education Evaluation —host by Betty Onyura (Unity Health Toronto/University of Toronto)
- Connecting students and new practitioners with established evaluators — hosted by Marisha Holmberg (Children’s Treatment Network/CES-ON Board Director), with Harry Cummings (Harry Cummings and Associates), Hema Vyas (CMHC), Dawn Campbell-Borland (Canada Life), and Magda Montagnese (Seqit Consulting).
- Equitable and Transformative Evaluation and DEI — hosted by Nick Petten (CES-ON) and Lina Hammad (CES-ON)